Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

What is the biggest threat to the US.

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

I went with #4(communism) otherwise known as progressive liberalism. not only is the extreme collective mindset counterproductive but the fact that those who wish to impose it upon us, consider themslves to be exceptions to their own rules shows that they dont even beleive in it themselves.

The Debt which is killing us, will kill us. Philosophically, I believe the debt is Gods wrath for the sins of abortion and gay marriage. Not in a litteral sense, but in the sense of an undisciplined, hedonistic and apathetic society deserving the Karma they've been building up.

Person asked me, really nasty, if I thought aids was God's Punishment on gays. I said yep, which made her crazy. I told her it was just as easy to say "it is not nice to f--- with mother nature." That made her crazier.:D

The biggest threat to the United States is the internal threat posed by our delinquent Congress: A corrupt, self-serving body lacking in fortitude and leadership.

More specific threats:

1. The congressional communists. (They are members of the DSA.)

2. The national debt and enormous future budget deficits.

3. A precarious dependence on foreign oil.

4. A public school system that is not globally competitive.

5. An insufficiently enforced southern border which enables massive illegal immigration.

6. Rampant bastardy @ ~ 41%.

and people wonder why I won't vote Republican.

I think you're mistaken.

Does anyone wonder why he won't vote republican? I don't. Go ahead and raise your hand if you spend time wondering about that.

That's because they're not democrats. :D

but they are liberals.

hell if the GOP was actually FISCALLY conservative and not firmly in the clutches of people who think that the debt is God's wrath and consumed with efforts like Killing public education, I might actually vote for them.

Fiscal Conservatives are fine in my book,

it's the fact that Palin is what today's GOP is fawning over that loses me.

Philosophically, I believe the debt is Gods wrath for the sins of abortion and gay marriage. Not in a litteral sense, but in the sense of an undisciplined, hedonistic and apathetic society deserving the Karma they've been building up.

Wow. Just wow.:shock: