Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crash

Divorce Sale

32 posts in this topic

Don't forget guys ...we are talking about a guy who has made 3 or 4 posts in the last year...he aint a real frequent check in kinda guy.

I would suggest calls...but during the day when he is home...and awake.

Days aint so good anymore, petions for this, protection orders for that..tommarrow its child support and trial seperation day. Wanna know why I havn't been posting much, ani't had much of a fishing life raising three kids on my own. But I'm just bitter, Call me, leave a message there or here I'll get back to ya, I cannot deliver or ship these items though so ya got to come and get them...back to the sale

lures

lrs.JPG

Reels

reels2.JPG

The big game has been hammered on but its still in decent shape, nothing a good tune up wont fix, the clicker has been removed, ask JhonnySI why smile.gif

The nautil has been used a couple of times.

The C3 is a good one, ask cool hand bit worn but

works real good.

The corsair and the Mania reel are rigged for leadcore 18#

and the 6000c is one of my favorites, it needs a new paul for the level wind.

The newell is basically brand new, two trips and one fish

All ot the reels came off of rods listed here, If ya buy both you'll have 7 set ups ready to go.

rods

rods2.JPG

The 1208 has a repaired tip, but is an awsome rod

The Loomis rods are heavly used,but still in good shape, the conv. was a favorite of mine, the spin, has a repaired tip

It'll be sad to see the "catfish" rod go, but if you want to have a blast light chunkn (3-4)oz then you'll want the first rod I ever wraped

Fly rod

fly2.JPG

SCII graphite 4wt 7-6"

Bronco

bronco.JPG

used, no rips, keep what is in the pockets ( I aint telln)

AND a add on

Wrapping stuff

wrap2.JPG

$75

1/8 and 1/16 cork tape, a bunch of thread and braid, power wrapper with foot control, and a drying motor

Sorry guys, can't split up the lots, its gotta all go.

Triet, the reels are sold, sorry, but ya never called

The boat and motor are an 87'

The motor was just tuned and runs fast, the boat is very fast on smooth water, I used it mostly in the south bay, keep it out of rough water and she's perfect for inshore or freshwater.

the ugly stick is a MH rated 3/4 to 2 oz

Guys stop calling and asking to split lots, just take the whole thing, its a steal.

Crash,

I have been separated from my wife for almost two years. Divorce is finally going through. All I can say is it's not easy but things do/will get better. Best of luck to you in the future.

oh Boy you must really hate her guts to sell all this stuff at this price.. But Ive been there and done that... I gave her the house the kid the car and the tackle and she still wouldnt shut up...

now Im free! I miss the old witch sometimes though..... then I fish and miss tha tackle I gave her too.... I miss the tackle more... well theres a price for freedom

Give him a call...I haven't heard from him in over a week and the last time we talked a departure back to Michigan was eminent. His boat was gonna reside in my driveway until it was sold but since I don't see the boat in my driveway he may still be in his Brooklyn Teepee.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0