pass it forward time

Rate this topic

WorcBoy

KLE: Where you been man? I hope the family is well. In case you did not know SJ beat prep in football at prep this year!! :D They won the superbowl. Brendan played alot, and got his ring!!! He is on his way to Umass Amherst in the fall.

JJ18: Ha ha real funny.

Bob G: I am not sure John is open on Thursdays. I have been back working at the rink part time 2-3 nights a week. I have to grab the hours I get paid when I can. The place is called Shrewsbury Street Bread & Pizza in the old Scano's Bakery building.

Back to work..

Bill

I have 2 that I am still using and going to try to rebuild a few more. Pure Fishing sent me some gear sets several years ago when I was going thru 3-4 reels a year. Need to find them and see if I can get some of these dead ones back in business, If anyone has any junk nautils, send them my way.

KLE: Where you been man? I hope the family is well. In case you did not know SJ beat prep in football at prep this year!! :D They won the superbowl. Brendan played alot, and got his ring!!! He is on his way to Umass Amherst in the fall.

JJ18: Ha ha real funny.

Bob G: I am not sure John is open on Thursdays. I have been back working at the rink part time 2-3 nights a week. I have to grab the hours I get paid when I can. The place is called Shrewsbury Street Bread & Pizza in the old Scano's Bakery building.

Back to work..

Bill

Im good Billy, I know all about hill billy St. John's beating real St. John's. It's too painful to talk about.

I still fish a Nautil 7500; and my dog chewed up the yellow handle so it's pretty beat up.

Only problem is I live in NY (upstate) so I'm not a MA resident. However I do 95% of my saltwater fishing on the Cape, does that qualify me??