C Bass

North Shore Report

Rate this topic

6,301 posts in this topic

I decided to take a short walk. I've heard things are better if you go for a long walk.

Sam

we took the long walk Saturday night... short walk long walk.. same reslt...

If you find a slim profile slant nosed.. jointed swimmer, I would be the former owner and builder/designer of that plug.. if you find it ..fish it hard... it has good mojo... mental fatigue caused me to launch it seaward... unattached to the main line..:mad:

we took the long walk Saturday night... short walk long walk.. same reslt...

If you find a slim profile slant nosed.. jointed swimmer, I would be the former owner and builder/designer of that plug.. if you find it ..fish it hard... it has good mojo... mental fatigue caused me to launch it seaward... unattached to the main line..:mad:

Sorry to hear that, especially for a custom bait. But that's what I'd call a "homer," sending it out into Yawkey Way.

September has been hot for me in the Marblehead and Beverly areas. This morning, from a rocky shore, I caught four keepers on chunk herring.(two for the grill) I was working a Jumpin' Minnow on another rod and saw no topwater action. I caught a 34" fatboy in the same spot last Saturday, again on a chunk. I was fishing low tide this morning at dawn and the incoming the other day three hours before high. These are the mornings that remind me why I do this. :)

[img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2188137/width/600/height/700]

I landed 8 keepers yesterday in the Marblehead/Swampscott area, it was a joke, might have been the best fishing day ever.  Biggest was 35.5"  I was releasing 33 and 34 inchers!  They were taking live macks and chunk.  Nice to see them going after something other than live bait. 

I landed 8 keepers yesterday in the Marblehead/Swampscott area, it was a joke, might have been the best fishing day ever.  Biggest was 35.5"  I was releasing 33 and 34 inchers!  They were taking live macks and chunk.  Nice to see them going after something other than live bait. 

Lets see if it will stay this way for a while. I cant get wait to get out this weekend in the Marblehead/Salem area. Interesting that they were hitting the chunks. I know that your PM hasnt been working. Send me one if anything changed..

Must. Fish. Going. Insane......

I've been out of the game pretty much the entire summer....I think I'm about to lose it....I'm breaking the glass on the box and taking the Emergency Hall Pass to get out of the house this weekend....this has gone on long enough! :mad:

She might have to call the Coast Guard, cuz I'm not coming home til I catch something....

I have only peeked at the reports the last couple of months....otherwise it's too much of a tease, like being on a diet but still staring at the dessert menu! :dismay:

What's biting and where? Hoping to get out in Bev/Sal harbor Sat and/or Sun AM at first light.....

Give a new dad some intel....PMs are fine....