C Bass

North Shore Report

Rate this topic

8,175 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, The Riddler said:

Never said I helped you fish.  Helped you make plastics. Encouraged you...thats what I do....you're real special Rev.  

Yes you did..I never said you didnt...remember Jeff, you started this whole thing and I was dumb enough to engage..Wont happen again...

5 mins ago, joe0306 said:

I'm also interested in heading out on a boat.  All my fishing up here has been done from shore

Rev will take you out. Have him take you out tonight.  He likes the competition.  The more the merrier to his holy land. 

20 mins ago, The Rev said:

Yes you did..I never said you didnt...remember Jeff, you started this whole thing and I was dumb enough to engage..Wont happen again...

Just as long as you and I know the truth. :wave:

3 hours ago, The Rev said:

So here you go...I know it's hard to believe people actually catch big fish but they do exist and people do and are catching tbem...I do take pictures but not all the time.How many pics do you need? A big fish is a big fish so here is just a few for you winers out there..Also I dont fish every night! Only a few nights a week and again we have been doing very well when we do go out..Fish from 38 inches to 49 inches...Ranging from 25-40 lbs...TJA, sounds like your the toll trying to find where others are catching because your not doing ****...Riddler,you must be on a dry streak because your PMS has kicked in,typical when your struggling.. here is a few...2nd largest was my son with a 47inch 40lb bass...text are my buddy's and me on the same glorified kayak( small boat)

TJA If you want exact location let me know and I'll meet you down there with some homemade soft plastics I make and a few jig heads to give you...good luck everyone..Heading out tonight to smash some more..Sweet dreams!

Resized_20200625_235640.jpeg

Resized_20200626_012755.jpeg

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4789.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

boat fish don't count..............

This thread is so old, I forgot it was a kayak thread..It just shows up on my phone so you are right...Im off this thread going forward...

1 hour ago, The Rev said:

This thread is so old, I forgot it was a kayak thread..It just shows up on my phone so you are right...Im off this thread going forward...

Slumming....Look at the bright side you can always put repeats of your boat fish in the kayak forum thread. 

3 mins ago, The Riddler said:

Slumming....Look at the bright side you can always put repeats of your boat fish in the kayak forum thread. 

I got some from 2013..do tget count?

I’m going out early Saturday morning in the Salem Beverly area, prob at 5am with my father. Any advice, are eels more of a night thing or can I try them at sunrise? I was hoping for pogo schools last couple times out but they aren’t always in abundance and my dad has a bad back and doesn’t like when I run and gun. Thanks in advance for any advice.

52 mins ago, GradyDave said:

I’m going out early Saturday morning in the Salem Beverly area, prob at 5am with my father. Any advice, are eels more of a night thing or can I try them at sunrise? I was hoping for pogo schools last couple times out but they aren’t always in abundance and my dad has a bad back and doesn’t like when I run and gun. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Eels are typically resereved for night because thats when big fish roam and when your fishing eels your looking for big fish.  That said you have a boat.  You can drift them deep in a rip with a weight.  Maybe a boat guy can be more specific.  For Pogies I have seen them from shore pretty consitently in that area.  If they are around you should see splashes fairly quickly and easily.  

Boat Report: 

Fished Lynn to Winthrop with TJA in the Boat. Tossing plastics and TJA brought eels. 
4 hour trip using side imaging sonar shooting   100' to the left and 100' to the right. Empty for us in Lynn and empty for us in Winthrop. 

From my experience fishing this sector in season it has been feast or famine and day to day other than a good 10 day push in June when it was large bass consistently and thankfully easy fishing.