C Bass

North Shore Report

Rate this topic

6,789 posts in this topic

59 mins ago, Wildcard said:

Took the family fishing and caught 8 over slot 38-44" and 12 under slot 22-26" didn't bring home dinner. Had multiple hook ups at once, the bait of choice for the bigger fish was pogies and the shorts enjoyed snacking on mackerel. 

IMG_0003.JPG

Those fish all look dead,no? How big was that small? Looks like you must have had a triple hook up then st s asxs me time for them fish to be laying on your boat like that...smells fishy

Happy you caught some decent ones man but having them just laying there is poor choice at best, poaching at worst. Unhook>hold them for a pic> back in the water. Should be out of the water at most 45 seconds.

Is that a water hose you have in one of the mouths? 

21 hours ago, Wildcard said:

Took the family fishing and caught 8 over slot 38-44" and 12 under slot 22-26" didn't bring home dinner. Had multiple hook ups at once, the bait of choice for the bigger fish was pogies and the shorts enjoyed snacking on mackerel. 

IMG_0003.JPG

Are you kidding me?  

Edited by Corpslave

Well I guess that was my last fish report. Since when does a still picture prove the fish are dead or alive. Poaching?? really why the hell would I post a picture. I do have a video as the fish were released alive. I do take offense to all who think I would kill or poach magnificent  fish as such. 

1 hour ago, Wildcard said:

Well I guess that was my last fish report. Since when does a still picture prove the fish are dead or alive. Poaching?? really why the hell would I post a picture. I do have a video as the fish were released alive. I do take offense to all who think I would kill or poach magnificent  fish as such. 

Three fish on the floor at the same time makes it seem like they were sitting there for awhile before being released. Were they all brought on board at the exact same time by three anglers or were some laying there waiting for a photo shoot?

9 hours ago, Wildcard said:

Agreed.  You bring a 30lb fish over the rail, you need to put it down to get the hook out.