C Bass

North Shore Report

Rate this topic

6,563 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, fishnbear said:

Well this sucks.

I spoke with Ipswich PD who kicked me to the Ipswich Health Dept who kicked me to the Town Manager. Short Version. There are no plans to re-open Pavillion Beach to non-residents in the foreseeable future. I was told that concerns about parking pre-Covid along with current Covid restrictions have resulted in the residents only status. There is no timetable to address re-opening to non- residents. 

Bummer!

I'm a little concerned that some towns will use covid to accomplish something they wanted all along but couldn't pull off; shut down access. Going to be interesting to watch...

10 mins ago, emptyhook said:

I’m ready. Was preparing for this the day they shut stuff down.

7B59A702-6886-4D40-9519-4765C4120F08.jpeg

That’s a good looking cruiser right there. 
Not sure if you can get a rear fender, but may want to check as salty road/beach spray may go up into the grommets of the bag. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

Not sure if you can get a rear fender, but may want to check as salty road/beach spray may go up into the grommets of the bag. 

Thank you. Not to concerned that bag lives under the water and is 4-5 years old. Still looking sharp as ever. 

Edited by emptyhook

12 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

Love it dude! Hit em hard!

Went out this morning with some buddies. TONS of bass feeding on silver sides at the top, we chased them around for about an hour sight casting mackerel into the action you could literally see the fish eat it. Should be a good memorial day weekend.

Thursday after work hit the backshore in glo to catch the end of the outgoing. Hooked a schoolie first cast and every other cast after for a full hour until slack tide when it ended. The biggest was 24". Hit the same spot yesturday and there was less action but did manage to land 2 smalls. Both times I had luck with sinking stuff, floating pencils did not work out.

20200521_180640.jpg

3 hours ago, Aposfai said:

Thursday after work hit the backshore in glo to catch the end of the outgoing. Hooked a schoolie first cast and every other cast after for a full hour until slack tide when it ended. The biggest was 24". Hit the same spot yesturday and there was less action but did manage to land 2 smalls. Both times I had luck with sinking stuff, floating pencils did not work out.

20200521_180640.jpg

What are those things on your shoes called? I need me a pair. They work good? 

Went out everyday over the long weekend and never got skunked. Monday I had the most and biggest, still no keepers. All off the rocks into open ocean on cape Ann, northeast side and east side. Not sure if the pic is the biggest one, can never tell with the damn thumbnail. I was surprised they hit that spook, it's one of the biggest plugs I throw. That was the only surface plug that worked, everything else came from below.

20200525_112845.jpg

4 hours ago, Aposfai said:

Went out everyday over the long weekend and never got skunked. Monday I had the most and biggest, still no keepers. All off the rocks into open ocean on cape Ann, northeast side and east side. Not sure if the pic is the biggest one, can never tell with the damn thumbnail. I was surprised they hit that spook, it's one of the biggest plugs I throw. That was the only surface plug that worked, everything else came from below.

20200525_112845.jpg

Did you have a kid with you on the east side?