C Bass

North Shore Report

Rate this topic

6,212 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

19 mins ago, oceanAddict said:

Pardon my ignorance buy why it's important to mention that fish is "loaded with lice"? I've seen this more than a few times. Thank you

My understanding is that sea lice could be an indication that the fish migrated to the current location from elsewhere through the ocean,  where sea lice are found. Could have also just ventured out to the ocean and returned to the same spot, though. 

Edited by greenmachine96

sea lice is usually an indicator of migratory fish. meaning some big gurlz just showed up from out of town and are looking for some dance partners 

Hey guys can’t believe it took me this long to sign up for this forum! I’m from the Danvers area and was planning on hitting west beach in Beverly tonight wondering if anyone has fished that beach yet? I understand if I’m too new to get any feedback but I’ve been fishing kernwood bridge most nights and just getting into the little guys any help would be great!

17 hours ago, Fishingdude27 said:

Hey guys can’t believe it took me this long to sign up for this forum! I’m from the Danvers area and was planning on hitting west beach in Beverly tonight wondering if anyone has fished that beach yet? I understand if I’m too new to get any feedback but I’ve been fishing kernwood bridge most nights and just getting into the little guys any help would be great!

A few words of wisdom here, don't EVER mention a specific location, GPS coordinates, zip code, state, or even country in a post or the "spot burners" will blowtorch your face off!!  Good luck out there.

5 hours ago, Twisted said:

A few words of wisdom here, don't EVER mention a specific location, GPS coordinates, zip code, state, or even country in a post or the "anti-spot burners" will blowtorch your face off!!  Good luck out there.

Fixed it for ya. 

4 hours ago, Captain Tuttle said:

The stripers may be small, but the winter flounder are getting bigger.

filets on the bunch I caught the other day were fat!

The number of fish around is increasing.  The number of bigger fish is improving, but keepers have been 28".  I'm looking forward to the arrival of 36" + fish soon.   

58 mins ago, Captain Tuttle said:

The number of fish around is increasing.  The number of bigger fish is improving, but keepers have been 28".  I'm looking forward to the arrival of 36" + fish soon.   

Same. 

Fished a spot that consistently - as in year in/year out -- gives up 28-38" class fish by mid June. Sometimes they arrive by June 5th or 6th.

Not this year.

Nice fish were noticeably absent from said spot this past weekend. Loads of little guys, sure, but no bigger fish.

Rats and schoolies ran through my eels, and the best I saw wasn't even legal

(¬_¬)