North Shore Report

Rate this topic

C Bass

2 hours ago, nightfighter said:

Just a heads up; the swell was still pretty big on the outside...

Yeah, I was thinking to get out on yak today, but changed my mind and went paddle surfing instead. Caught over 15 (waves ) in an hour. I think tomorrow is going to be the same, if not better - offshore wind in am.  But I would rather go fishing.

1 hour ago, unskunk said:

Spotburn !!!!

1 hour ago, Captain Tuttle said:

Go for it.  I've never seen anyone fishing there in the last three years.  Plus, fat schoolies are all over the area.  Pick a shoreline.  

I go there all the time.  From the opposite shoreline.  Good place to find a mix of schoolies, macks, and Hicks this time of year.

On 10/6/2018 at 11:16 PM, oceanAddict said:

Yeah, I was thinking to get out on yak today, but changed my mind and went paddle surfing instead. Caught over 15 (waves ) in an hour. I think tomorrow is going to be the same, if not better - offshore wind in am.  But I would rather go fishing.

Whoa a kindred spirit! I did the same a couple weeks ago, I had my rod with me but opted for the waveski. You on Cape Ann? I'm usually further north at the wall...

22 hours ago, stormy monday said:

Whoa a kindred spirit! I did the same a couple weeks ago, I had my rod with me but opted for the waveski. You on Cape Ann? I'm usually further north at the wall...

I'm in Winthrop. Haven't been at the Wall for a long time. Gotta go back one day. Used to be my favorite area, few spots to choose from