Fishing!!! I caught stuff!

Rate this topic

freshy

It's all over now. Gonna need new gear, then stronger gear, then more expensive gear, then move to bigger area to catch more and bigger fish, then get bigger and even more expensive tackle, then on to the ocean. The end...

Congrats....:D

:laugh: I think you'll still do alright. you should see my tackle box. It's little, but it's been doing it's job! :kiss:

I was actually talking about your knew "catching" addiction Freshy. Fishing is fun and all but "catching", when they starts happening, well, it'll change a person....:D

Anger is no more a requirement of killing,
than fear is a requirement of dying.

Today I will do what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

:laugh: WOW. I really shouldn't post while buzzed. Can't be good I didn't catch onto to that. :o

Hubby got back into it this year and he's already bought hundreds of dollars worth of new stuff. Luckily that means I have been getting better stuff too. One of the new rods he bought I was using. I pretty much claimed it.

What I REALLY REALLY want to do, is go out on a boat for the day, or go someplace with a nice lake so I can relax and enjoy a few beverages while fishing. Can't do that when driving around looking for the next place. Though, that was wicked fun too.

The weather right now is perfect for fishing. I'm excited to go out again, and spend more time out there. :wee:

Quote:Originally Posted by BranfordJeffYou're a great addition to SOL and singlehandedly may save the class of 09 from being a failure

:laugh: WOW. I really shouldn't post while buzzed. Can't be good I didn't catch onto to that. :o

Hubby got back into it this year and he's already bought hundreds of dollars worth of new stuff. Luckily that means I have been getting better stuff too. One of the new rods he bought I was using. I pretty much claimed it.

What I REALLY REALLY want to do, is go out on a boat for the day, or go someplace with a nice lake so I can relax and enjoy a few beverages while fishing. Can't do that when driving around looking for the next place. Though, that was wicked fun too.

The weather right now is perfect for fishing. I'm excited to go out again, and spend more time out there. :wee:

:):)