Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PrecisionTackle

Let's see your catches

358 posts in this topic

Thanks Ross.  Did a little research on the FAQ section.  Can't figure out why it didn't load.  Might be the net nanny at work.  Got a nice flounder at the same spot.  I think you guys call them flukes.  Of course whenever I actually catch a fish it's a fluke.  I'll try to send a pic of the other fluke (the flounder fluke) from home later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wicked Dan View Post

Here is one from Thursday morning. Took a whole bunker from the bottom. 42" and a great fight!

IMGP1002.jpg

Danny V

Really nice fish there Danny.

putting the PA through the paces. some rockfish, a whitefish, some sheephead and two yellows.

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1511297/]

the Yellowtail went 25 and 30lbs. heres a quick vid to sum it up. 6'6" rod rated 20-50. 50lb braid to 40lb floro. saltist BG30H on the heavy iron.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/n9_Fe0UvBI4

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy B View Post

Thanks!!!

Your welcome Andy. I watched your video too.That fish fought hard.Nice catch and release. Thanks for sharing the video,and pic

Must have been a real nice ride on that Dan,my largest is also 42" but on a party boat.Don't know how to upload photos on a reply yet,but my largest yak fish this year werew an 8 plus largemouth, and a 37" pike. Nothing close to some of the pics on here though. Don't think my yak would have held up to Andy's fish either.