Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

Seal Team 6

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

As soon as I heard that bin laden was dead and it was carried out by an elite team of navy seals I knew for a fact it was tem 6 or as I call them the jedi knights, the best of the best, if anyone is into special forces they know about team 6, I bet marcinko is pretty proud right know, gotta love the special forcesclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifhighfive.gif

View PostAs soon as I heard that bin laden was dead and it was carried out by an elite team of navy seals I knew for a fact it was tem 6 or as I call them the jedi knights, the best of the best, if anyone is into special forces they know about team 6, I bet marcinko is pretty proud right know, gotta love the special forcesclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifhighfive.gif

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/05/how-...-out-bin-laden

Dennis

These young people that do this stuff kick ass. I had an opportunity to meet some high school Navy ROTC kids the other day and couldn't have been more impressed.

Go us! clapping.gif

View PostThese young people that do this stuff kick ass. I had an opportunity to meet some high school Navy ROTC kids the other day and couldn't have been more impressed.

Go us! clapping.gif

I fish with several SEALS routinely. You could not ask for a better group of guys to be around.clapping.gif

Dennis

I recently read a book, "The Lone Survivor", written by a Navy SEAL, Lt Col Marcus Lattrell. He was part a mission in Afganistan that went very bad with three of his team members being killed. The book gives you a great perspective and appreciation on what it means to be a SEAL. I am comforted knowing folks like the Navy SEALS are watching our backs.