Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paranoidjack

Martin Luther King and Bin Laden

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Originally Posted by paranoidjack

View Post

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

didnt realize King knew about Bin Laden.

View PostI think Even MLK woulda spat on this corpse.cwm15.gif

View Postor peed on it

Much like the Islamic terrorists do to Americans.......shakehead.gif

I have been quiet on this, and I am glad they finally got the POS, but all this reaction seriously doesn't make us look much better than what he and his commrades were/are.

View PostI think Even MLK woulda spat on this corpse.cwm15.gif

Yeah, bin laden deserves a special kind of hate, and I agree, MLK would likely have spit on his corpse, figuratively at a minimum.

I bet if MLK were alive and one of his family members was murdered on 911 he would be rejoicing over bin laden's death.

It always amazes me but yet it is so predictable how people will sympathise with a murderer as long as he did not get in their back yard.

'F' bin laden.

Dennis

Perhaps you took my post the wrong way.....not sympathizing with him at all, I am thrilled they got him, and I have some friends that were very close to the events of 9/11.

My point is that the rallying in the streets looks an AWFUL lot like the videos you see of the Islams after a terrorists attack..............I thought perhaps we could be above that.....frown.gif

Not only do I think we should be in the streets cheering, we should proclaim a National Holiday for the date of his death.

That bastage not only caused death and destruction on 911(and prior) but he has caused death and destruction everyday since. Our Military have to endure his fanaticism daily.

Dennis

Originally Posted by paranoidjack

View Post

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Bin Laden was more than an enemy, more than "darkness", he was a cancer to all "infidels" and the rest of the world. Cancers of all types must be stopped or it continues to kill. So I rejoyce in the killing of societys cancer known as UBL.

View PostMuch like the Islamic terrorists do to Americans.......shakehead.gif

I have been quiet on this, and I am glad they finally got the POS, but all this reaction seriously doesn't make us look much better than what he and his commrades were/are.

We are bonobos with bigger brains. We revel in the vanquishing of our enemy while we prepare the next war party.

That is the human condition.

View PostPerhaps you took my post the wrong way.....not sympathizing with him at all, I am thrilled they got him, and I have some friends that were very close to the events of 9/11.

My point is that the rallying in the streets looks an AWFUL lot like the videos you see of the Islams after a terrorists attack..............I thought perhaps we could be above that.....frown.gif

I don't like to celebrate death either, but there is a significant difference here.

That being the difference between celebrating the mass murder of unarmed civilians...

Versus celebrating the lawful killing of an enemy combatant, who also happens to be the mass murderer who kills those unarmed civilians.

smile.gif