Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chigger

Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 excellent condition $600

17 posts in this topic

As you can see, it is in beautiful condition. I have sold many things on this site and I'm pretty sure all who bought from me can attest to my honesty of condition.

This is a great kayak at a great price. I have had several over the years. You can do any number of searches to study it's functionality.

Includes

2 flush mount rod holders

Scotty mount

Ocean Kayak seat

I'll even throw in a milk crate

I'm in Smithtown, NY. Feel free to make an appointment to come by and take a look.

Thanks folks

View PostI would love to come look at it. Gotta find a way to get up that way. I think its a 3 hour ride.

I know it's a hike, but you are welcome to make the trip. I would be willing to meet you further west on Long Island, which would shave maybe 1 1/2 hours off the round trip.

And I know how you feel about the distance. I used to ride all the way to KFS to get my "stuff". They made it a pleasure to do business with, so I was happy to do it.

Let me know and thaks for the response.

View PostHey Chigger. I'll take it.

View PostL.B. L.I. neighbor . I'd like to take a look at it . Possible date ,time this week? TWorms

Thank you gentlemen for your interest.

Eric, I have sent you a pm regarding dealing through pms. I don't want to break any rules here. This site has been very good to me. And to answer you, I won't be on Long Island next weekend (that is when he wanted to pick it up). So I must answer the next person in line. That doesn't leave you out, there would just be more things to get straight in order to make a deal, within this forum. Thanks, and if it works out, that would be great.

TWorms, I will pm you my phone # and we can discuss a time to get together this week if you like.

Thanks again guys.

Just for the record, in the PM I wasn't negotiating price. I was accepting the offer and I just mentioned when I'd be available to pick it up. There really wasn't any negotiation but what can I do. As far as I'm concerned little things like that don't need to be discussed in the forum.

With that said, I'm still willing to buy it.

Eric

I apologize if you thought I accused you of negotiating PRICE, I was not. All of the parts of a deal are factors in the negotiation. That includes when and where the exchange is made. That's all.

I have had deals on here that were thought of as shady before, because of the pm portion of the deal. I do not want to deal with that. I'm just trying to be above board. I have also had people ask me to wait for them, only to have them buy from someone else. It's not to be argumentative, but these peices all go into making a deal work.

I would love to sell my kayak to you.

I will pm you my phone number and some times when I am available. Hopefully they will work for you.

Thank you. And I really do apoplogize if I came off as though I was accusing you of anything wrong. I wasn't.

The kayak is not sold. Thank you for asking.

I have sent Eric a pm with my phone number and times when I would be available to meet with him. I'll give him some time to get back to me. If I don't hear back in a day or so, I will be seeking other avenues.

If you wish to come and check it out, please send me a pm and I will send you my # and times available to meet you.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0