Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rob

I made it!

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Just letting those of you who might be worried (very, very small, but exclusive group) that I made it to California in one piece without any major hickups.......and I didn't kill da'woman being in a moving truck with her for 6 days. Things are still very busy here with the new job and unpacking, but the weather is beautiful and the people are nice, just drive waaayyyyy toooooo fast!

My new e-mail is attached, so e-mail me so I can reply and add them to my address book.

Hope to hear from everyone soon!

------------------

rob "ex-local"

"The Left-Coaster"

Glad to hear it Rob smile.gif If I'd had remembered you were driving across country I mighta been in that small exclusive group...but I forgot when you were goingicon15.gif

Make sure you keep in touch, look some of the left coasters that hang here...they all seem like good people to know...and show them boys how ta catch fish on them little jigs and such smile.gif

Take care my friend, Spring Lake will never be the same wink.gif

TimS

Rob,

Glad to hear the trip went a ok fer ya.wink.gifsmile.gif

I guess your gonna have to be called the "Really Ex local" now. Hope everything works out for ya on Cali and you'll be missed in these parts.frown.gif

Take care!

------------------

-----------------------

Dubs a.k.a., Charlie

dubs@stripersonline.com

Yo Rob! biggrin.gif And to think I was just about to post a missing persons report wink.gif Glad to hear the trip went real well, and looking forward to seeing you check in on a regular basis here, once you're all settled in and scoping out the local waters.

I'm giving your ex-(southern) local spot a shot, pre-dawn on Friday and I'll email you an update. Sorry we never got there together a few more times before you headed west, but I'll do my best to keep it honest in your absence biggrin.gif