Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
STEVENS

Details on Busted in RB

Rate this topic

191 posts in this topic

The details went like this myself and my buddy were fishing rb on Sunday evening as we watched 4 non americans catch at least 4 very non legal bass and toss them in a pile on the beach.We thought enough is enough so we called the fish and game officer to come and check them out.It took them over an hour to make the trip from where they were, but it was well worth it as these guys who have no regard for limit or size got busted and fined big time.

As I said there will be no sashimi this week!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevenshighfive.gif

Good deal......Make sure you call when you see the Americans doing it as well. When our own break the laws that try to protect our fish they are just as guilty.

Dean

View PostGood deal......Make sure you call when you see the Americans doing it as well. When our own break the laws that try to protect our fish they are just as guilty.

Dean

I got a title for the American,,,,,"no fishburger tonight"...

I am just wondering, what exactly does the title mean "non american"?, I thought in this county any citizen is an american, but may be I am wrong and I am not even an American...kooky.gif

BTW- It look like a case of guys who don't know the rules. If they were aware of the rule they were not laying the fish on the sand so everyone can see...And if this the casse, I would first approach them after the first fish and let them know what the rules are...

View PostDon't drag me into the non American thing please. I said everybody should get called on.

Dean

I don't drag you..I just don't like the stereotyping...that's all...and I also suggest that most likely these "non aamerican" guys did not know the rules, otherwise they were hiding the fish and not laying the fish in a pile so everyone can see...I have seen this situation in the past, I have seen an american with 18" striper proudly showing it to me...and then when I told him the rule he asked what he should do with it...I told him go and cook it...The fish is dead already...

View PostI don't drag you..I just don't like the stereotyping...that's all...and I also suggest that most likely these "non aamerican" guys did not know the rules, otherwise they were hiding the fish and not laying the fish in a pile so everyone can see...I have seen this situation in the past

ignorance of the law is not an excuse. American or not

View PostI don't drag you..I just don't like the stereotyping...that's all...and I also suggest that most likely these "non aamerican" guys did not know the rules, otherwise they were hiding the fish and not laying the fish in a pile so everyone can see...I have seen this situation in the past, I have seen an american with 18" striper proudly showing it to me...and then when I told him the rule he asked what he should do with it...I told him go and cook it...The fish is dead already...

dont know the rules? too bad!!!! no excuse for not knowing the rules, they learned what bait to use right?

View Postignorance of the law is not an excuse. American or not

This is true but shouldn't you as a person and human being should advise them what the law instead of calling the cops and if they don't listen then call the cops?...This is how I was raised...

View PostI don't drag you..I just don't like the stereotyping...that's all...and I also suggest that most likely these "non aamerican" guys did not know the rules, otherwise they were hiding the fish and not laying the fish in a pile so everyone can see...I have seen this situation in the past, I have seen an american with 18" striper proudly showing it to me...and then when I told him the rule he asked what he should do with it...I told him go and cook it...The fish is dead already...

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. beatin.gif