Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishpro

Polaris 4x4 quad

24 posts in this topic

View PostFishpro, I'll take it! We'll have to talk about how to get it and all, I'll PM you some info........Jack

Jack, you were the first "I'll take it" and as per the rules you get it.. $1500 as per the "I'll take it". SOLD pending payment and pick up.

View PostAsking price is $1500.00. I respectfully offer fishpro $1600.00 cash for the Polaris 325 Magnum 4 stroke 4X4 quad.

Thank you

Squid

It's pretty clear you don't understand. This isn't eBay and its not an auction house. All deals and questions get asked in the thread. Pm's are for after the deal is done to exchange information. The first clear " I'll take it" gets it. That means if you ask a question that doesn't hold a spot for you in line if somebody else comes along after you and agrees to the sellers terms and conditions and says "I'll take it".

Thanks Fishpro, I'll bring cash and a trailer when I come. I'll call your number to set up the time best for you and get your address for my GPS.....Jack

It all comes down to respect for posts..... I am interested in my title clearly showed my interest in the quad. I have been on this site for years and I always give way to the initial interest and will ask like a gentleman...... Are you taking the merchandise ?

I live by... " treat people like you would like to be treated."

I Look at the bright side.....This will save my wife some grey hairs since it was for my boys.

Amen.

Bob, I'm not sure where this is going but respect is not what I'm hearing when you call me someone who is not a gentleman. I'm sorry your interest wasn't picked up by the others, including myself. I never considered your vague statement an offer and actually the post by Jerz30 is the one that had me offer full price, not make an offer. I talked to Mike and he thought about it before deciding, you were not wronged here, you just didn't make an offer first........Jack

View PostIt all comes down to respect for posts..... I am interested in my title clearly showed my interest in the quad. I have been on this site for years and I always give way to the initial interest and will ask like a gentleman...... Are you taking the merchandise ?

I Look at the bright side.....This will save my wife some grey hairs since it was for my boys.

Amen.

I'll take it, not I'm interested. Simple....

You didn't get hosed here, no one wronged you. Derrick spelled it out plain as day

View PostIt all comes down to respect for posts..... I am interested in my title clearly showed my interest in the quad. I have been on this site for years and I always give way to the initial interest and will ask like a gentleman...... Are you taking the merchandise ?

Amen.

It doesn't matter if you're interested, it doesn't matter that you post "Pm sent" You could have even said "I'll take it pending some questions or pics" and he is in no obligation to sell it to you or even answer your questions. He didn't really even need to answer your Pm.

Its pretty simple. headscratch.gif

Never said I was wronged........ Just added a couple of opinions.

It is not that big a deal. I also spoke to the Seller and he knows how I feel.

I actually told him immediately following my second post to do what is right by the site cause I am not looking to create any issues.

believe me guys ,,,, its OK. Not something that is needed. Just another toy.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0