Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishpro

Polaris 4x4 quad

24 posts in this topic

I have a Polaris 325 Magnum 4stroke 4x4 quad that has very little hours. The tires have plenty of tread left on them and the quad works flawlessly. I am asking $1500 obo...Located in Flemington NJ...part of the front rack is missing from the previous owner(see pic) does not affect the quad at all..lights and everything else works perfectly.

View PostMan that thing would be nice with a clutch kit, snorkeled,lifted and 27.5"s.

I was going to do all that, but I just don't ride it enough to justify the money. I have had it for a little over a year and only put 10-15hrs on it in my yard and down my road..LOL

View PostGive you first shot if I do not take the rig.

Thanks

Squid...

Bob, Max is correct on the rules..I just read them again to make sure. Bulldog has first shot at it...because of I'll take it. Squid you get next shot. I should have wrote a list of rules for my sale that the buyer had to abide by...but I didn't and I don't want to break any SOL rules. Thank, Mike

I understand but would like an official ruling from Tim S. I expressed almost IMMEDIATE first interest and PMd a question and personal contact information for contact with the seller. No offers, trades or solicitation occurred. By rights I should have the opportunity to carry out my transaction. Maybe I was premature in using the term "negotiation" since we did not get to that that point. Considering the type of purchase here there really should be some flexibility for questions and item review.

Ultimately it is the sellers decision on who the item is sold to and under what terms and conditions written or not.....I respect that.

View PostI understand but would like an official ruling from Tim S. I expressed almost IMMEDIATE first interest and PMd a question and personal contact information for contact with the seller. No offers, trades or solicitation occurred. By rights I should have the opportunity to carry out my transaction. Maybe I was premature in using the term "negotiation" since we did not get to that that point. Considering the type of purchase here there really should be some flexibility for questions and item review.

Ultimately it is the sellers decision on who the item is sold to and under what terms and conditions written or not.....I respect that.

only thing you posted was "pm sent". That doesn't do anything for you here because had you read the rules you would know how the BST works. You could have asked the question here in the open. But again that doesn't hold your place in line.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0