Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
black label

black label spooks

25 posts in this topic

View PostYou putting anything else up tonight? cwm27.gif

no more spooks tonight if thats what you are looking for let me see what i have left and i will go from there .i might put some medium surfsters up in a day or so .

View Postno more spooks tonight if thats what you are looking for let me see what i have left and i will go from there .i might put some medium surfsters up in a day or so .

I was looking for that perch looking thing I saw a picture of. wink.gif

View PostI was looking for that perch looking thing I saw a picture of. wink.gif

the jointed perch or the hand carved one.i of them i can part with the other i cant just yet.but maybe just maybe the might be a couple of them perch jointed in the future if that what your looking for.the other i can put up tuesday if you want 1.

View Postthe jointed perch or the hand carved one.i of them i can part with the other i cant just yet.but maybe just maybe the might be a couple of them perch jointed in the future if that what your looking for.the other i can put up tuesday if you want 1.

Wasn't a jointed one. It was in a picture with another plug on top and another plug below. Might have been a hand carved.

View PostWasn't a jointed one. It was in a picture with another plug on top and another plug below. Might have been a hand carved.

i will put some up tuesday at 7 pm.i think i only have 1 left so be ready.smile.gif