medic6973

Women of school sex scandals

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

What, no :love: for #12??? If i were still in high school, she'd fit the bill just fine, so I'm in for #12. Did i ever tell you guys about the hottie student teacher who taught English in my high school? She actually used to like coming down to football practices :naughty:

#2 or #6

Ditto on that.

As far as them being pedophiles MDH is correct. That is what our CJS identifies them as. What I have a hard time wrapping my head around is a 14 y.o. male or older being " raped " by an attractive female. I'm talking nature here. I think if you asked ( in private ) any of the " boys " that were " molested " by these women if they were forced to engage in Carnal Knowledge they would probably all deny it. Were they seduced. You bet your AZZ. How many of us haven't at one time or another been seduced by a beauttiful woman? How many of us would have tapped any of these ladies if we had been in the same position?

Men are wired to procreate with any willing female. What stops most of us from doing so is social awareness, conscience and also the possiblity of waking up with our Johnson's in bed next to us or in the kitchen disposal because our significant other found out. Just MHO.

Bringing this back for you guys. This website compiled a list of 50 to be voted on.

Edited by TimS
I had to remove the link - it was so full of advertising that it crashed my browser - twice :-)

Bringing this back for you guys. This website compiled a list of 50 to be voted on.

Anything with male teachers and female students.  It would be interesting to see the jail sentences for the male teachers compared to the female teachers.