medic6973

Women of school sex scandals

Rate this topic

111 posts in this topic

I have compiled list here of 12 school scandal chicks... each has made at least one student smile. Who's #1?

Each choice is pictured in order below.

View PostBTW ^ was #4000.

beers.gif

Congrats.

And I think 7 would have more potential than 8, if it weren't for that mustache.

And 11 isn't too bad either.

View PostSorry, teachers that have sex with kids, are just not sexy. These are pedophiles! They committed despicable crimes. Why are they being glorified?

frown.gif

Because every one of us had that dream when we were a kid... the hot teacher. And naughty things. A few lucky ones have cashed in.

As for the legal aspect, some of the students involved with these (definitely not all) were 17 years old. In NY, 17 is the age of consent. So had it happened here, would not have been a crime. Career ender, but not a crime. A few were disturbing, like real young, but the 16, 17 year olds...

highfive.gif

View PostSorry, teachers that have sex with kids, are just not sexy. These are pedophiles! They committed despicable crimes. Why are they being glorified?

frown.gif

Not glorifying, rating bangability, relax most teachers are liberals....... biggrin.gifcwm27.gif

I like #10, I can picture her instructing me, young man, remove your pants!