tavern fishing reports

Rate this topic

Otter

Boat in driveway. Going to hit the sand. Work is getting in the way damnit!

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

in ocean city for the weekend kids soccer tournament in pittsgrove fished the top of outgoing  caught ****   pretty night though 20211203_200333.jpg.a673f4dca189c5f33aa0cfd13085ab2e.jpg

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

6 mins ago, Lucky said:

in ocean city for the weekend kids soccer tournament in pittsgrove fished the top of outgoing  caught ****   pretty night though 20211203_200333.jpg.a673f4dca189c5f33aa0cfd13085ab2e.jpg

There are still jetties in OC, ya know/

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

There are still jetties in OC, ya know/

didn't bring korkers

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

On 12/1/2021 at 9:42 AM, Lagerhead said:

Nobody commented on Niftys pants fashioned out of a tarp.

I will have you know those are limited edition Carhartt M.C. Hammer bibs. I decided yesterday that I won't wear those bass fishing anymore.  They are too clumsy and cumbersome.  They're fine for togging or sea bassing where I don't need to be as mobile. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read: