Otter

tavern fishing reports

Rate this topic

40,121 posts in this topic

spot I'm fishing now should be loaded with them since last week but they just aren't in there. First time in like 16 years fishing there I've caught a bass smaller than 28" this time of year.  I'm too stubborn to go else where. :why:

35 mins ago, IsmailG said:

spot I'm fishing now should be loaded with them since last week but they just aren't in there. First time in like 16 years fishing there I've caught a bass smaller than 28" this time of year.  I'm too stubborn to go else where. :why:

Gators are in town. We need some footage of junior on gators.

21 mins ago, hobobob said:

Gators are in town. We need some footage of junior on gators.

He is an elitist, I asked him if he wanted to go catch bluefish and he was like nah I'm a striper fisherman

1 hour ago, IsmailG said:

He is an elitist, I asked him if he wanted to go catch bluefish and he was like nah I'm a striper fisherman

Hah! Mine's a blood whoare.  Just tonight at dinner he asked what was the next hunting season.   Squirrel and dove i told him.   Think he would have been happy if i said groundhog.

55 mins ago, IsmailG said:

Snobbery BRO.  We'll need to get him some prostaff swags.

18 mins ago, JaseB said:

Hah! Mine's a blood whoare.  Just tonight at dinner he asked what was the next hunting season.   Squirrel and dove i told him.   Think he would have been happy if i said groundhog.

Take him for crows and groundhogs.

14 mins ago, Fishing Pete said:

Take him for crows and groundhogs.

I remembered that VA put in a 2 week squirrel season in June a few years ago after I posted that.  Never had the urge to do that in June, but think we might hear the 20 crack this year!

9 mins ago, JaseB said:

I remembered that VA put in a 2 week squirrel season in June a few years ago after I posted that.  Never had the urge to do that in June, but think we might hear the 20 crack this year!

Get him a couple of crow calls and see if he can call them. Give him a new thing.