Otter

tavern fishing reports

Rate this topic

36,667 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Wire For Fire said:

We got some real Jumbos in this year .. tonight every dam one 13lbs and up easy .. had a few were dam near 20s ... must of had like 300 the last few days . Almost getting tired of them 

002B1ADA-546B-4AF2-AEFD-ABDEA65C7329.jpeg

Except that one?

Edited by Slack Tidings

29 mins ago, Wire For Fire said:

It’s just the picture . Don’t be haters .. them be size 12 boots .. and that fish was teenish all day . 

6-7lbs.....maybe.

25 mins ago, ASrod said:

First outing in about 2 weeks, got a few dinks.

C601B5E5-5120-4A71-B447-19D6E1EFCCBC.jpeg

That's pathetic for the spring run by anyone's standard.  That vs would implode if it can. What happened to all the great expertise opinions and tackle tips? 

10 mins ago, hobobob said:

That's pathetic for the spring run by anyone's standard.  That vs would implode if it can. What happened to all the great expertise opinions and tackle tips? 

Lol I was scouting a spot about a mile away from my house, never produce there until summer. Some health issues within the family are preventing me from fishing elsewhere :th: 

Congrats on the pool, Adria.  There were a good amount of nice fish that came up yesterday and your fish looks like it would have been in contention on the boat I was on as well.

I think are bastard was making a funny because you are the first I've seen to refer to that boat as TBM.  It is BMH all over the internetz, but I like the pioneering style!