tavern fishing reports

Rate this topic

Otter

42 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Those big cats are on the bucket list, especially flatheads (note to self be nicer to Biggie).

Wish we had them here to eat all the washed out, pouty stockies they piss away our tax $ on.

I'd rather go with some bikini girls and watch them pull them out of the mud with their bare hands.  They way nature intended.  

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

5 hours ago, bigfish4me said:

Did some prospecting last night on a stretch of river we never fished before ,  caught a bunch of dink flatheads and a bunch of channels before we ran upriver and fished shallower water, got the bite we were looking for as we were  getting ready to wrap it up ... 33 lbs 

48809F1E-B9C9-45FD-82DD-02D89C53B293.jpeg

F1C09589-52C5-4311-8369-DEB487751B95.jpeg

Big fish for you :witty:

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

2 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Anyone have a good after bite remedy? 

Piss on them

"Lucky" is a fictional character on the interwebs. Nothing "Lucky" says or does can be or should be construed as a real thought by an actual person. Objects in your rear view mirror may appear to be closer than they actually are.

6 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Anyone have a good after bite remedy? 

how about a tall glass of rat poison. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.