tavern fishing reports

Rate this topic

Otter

Didn't know Ismail was a brother??? 

I been beating fish out on east end north shore.. some of the most epic beautiful beaches I ever had the pleasure of fishing and with not many people fishing at all.. bass , albies and huge blues every morning before work and then at lunch and again after work..  yesterday being one of the more epic days. Pull up to beach lunch time to peek. Birds going nuts half mile east. Suit up run down and followed them for 4 hours. Never went back to work.... not a soul to be seen anywhere and miles of breaking fish.. fish on every cast , many doubles on popper front hook and back hook.. must of been close to 200 fish.. loads of schoolys to weed through but some good ones mixed in.. one for the books.. sad this wind fu cked me and it's unfishable right now.. 

1 min ago, HugeDinghy said:

If they are all under low 30", that was basically the entire fall here in RI. 

Epic albie fishing but betond rhat it was dink fest. 

Yea majority def 24-30" but had one the other day 43" middle of the day on popper blue bird sky's .. go figure.. and maybe few dozen  of them last few weeks from 30-36".. there was loads of adult bunker here last week and week before  I was getting most the better fish around them.. last few days been small peanuts and chovys getting mauled by smaller fish..

39 mins ago, Wire For Fire said:

Didn't know Ismail was a brother??? 

I been beating fish out on east end north shore.. some of the most epic beautiful beaches I ever had the pleasure of fishing and with not many people fishing at all.. bass , albies and huge blues every morning before work and then at lunch and again after work..  yesterday being one of the more epic days. Pull up to beach lunch time to peek. Birds going nuts half mile east. Suit up run down and followed them for 4 hours. Never went back to work.... not a soul to be seen anywhere and miles of breaking fish.. fish on every cast , many doubles on popper front hook and back hook.. must of been close to 200 fish.. loads of schoolys to weed through but some good ones mixed in.. one for the books.. sad this wind fu cked me and it's unfishable right now.. 

crazy how close to shore the albies came in this year(north shore),hanging 10ft off the beach most of the time

"a high percentage of Bernie's posts involve Jim, homosexuality and/or touching children" :naughty:

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

I had them literally at my feet one day at watch hill for hours on end...I was on a rock at the water line.....water was maybe four feet deep at my feet.....I was jabbing them with the butt of my rod, just because I could.

:laugh:

Spears ? Never ceases to amaze me the s hite you saltys see. 

"Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios" Sam Stone / John Prine