Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EAD

FS: Old Reels, Mitchell 300 Spool, more

6 posts in this topic

I am trying to generate as many funds as possible for a business I am starting and therefore sorting through some stuff and making it available for people who might appreciate it more anyways.

Shoot me an offer if your interested in any of the following.

-Original (France) Mitchell 300 series spare spool w/ case. Never used! $15

-An old Penn 80 with original twine fishing line on it! (Around 60 years old) $20

-"Beaverkill 610" automatic fly reel. This thing is unique as it appears old but I can never seem to find info on it. $20

Also a package deal for the box only for a Greenie (710) with original manual and reel tool - all in great shape! $6.50

Any of these items would fit in a medium sized flat rate box which I think its about $7 with confirmation. Anything more than that I willl cover.

Make me an offer if you like anything!

100_0192.jpg

100_0196.jpg

100_0185.jpg

100_0188.jpg

100_0197.jpg

View PostPer the rules you need to post a clear asking price

Very true.. Please let me know the asking price shipped for the 710 box when post us updated as I interested.

Thanks

View PostPer the rules you need to post a clear asking price

Sorry Derrick. I also recieved a kind PM from a member saying the same to help me out in case my thread got locked.

Just to add, the reason for not adding the prices is because I really don't know what this stuff is worth and don't want to seem like a jerk. smile.gif I will update however but keep it known I am open to all offers.

Bass - $6.50 for the box, manual and tool sounds fine. I have to go to the post office tomorrow and will get a quote on cheapest shipping.

Ed

Cool whatever works it is light so a box in a box should be cheap cool green box for the shelf like the ad for the wall to thanks man let me know what's up pm the payment details

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0