Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CcCstriper89

First Ink!

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Thanks! My friend did it. She isn't working full time at any shops right now only part time. haha. Guessing you don't like tattoos HugeDinghy? I Can't see myself regretting it. I am always going to like fishing and Its in a spot that can only be seen if I remove my shirt. If my shirts off then I have more than likely Gone Fishing!beers.gif

View PostThanks! My friend did it. She isn't working full time at any shops right now only part time. haha. Guessing you don't like tattoos HugeDinghy? I Can't see myself regretting it. I am always going to like fishing and Its in a spot that can only be seen if I remove my shirt. If my shirts off then I have more than likely Gone Fishing!beers.gif

hey, if you like it, thats all that matters....

Thanks guys! I am pretty happy with it.

View PostWow you must be some sort of a tough guy haha. Looks good man! Definitely better that the tramp stampcwm27.gif

Lol well since you said it would hurt, naturally it didn't. Kind of like that time you thought you cut your entire finger off at the Sandwich bulkhead and low and behold it turned out to be less than a paper cutcwm27.gif