mubarak left cairo

Rate this topic

dogboy

I've spent a bunch of time at Sharm El Sheik - he's living pretty damned good there. Pretty secure area; international airport present; water access is the Gulf of Aquaba; can get to multiple countries very fast and quietly; easily defensible terrain and access in and out is easily monitored. He can hunker down there for quite a while.

View PostHe went with 70 billion in cash...

He'll buy a nice yacht for retirement.

Spending lots of money always makes everyone feel better. cwm27.gif

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Apparently Suleiman quit too so Egypt's a full on military junta now

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black

View PostApparently Suleiman quit too so Egypt's a full on military junta now

Was already,he just quit wearing the uniform.Hope the people get this money back.

Reuters) - Switzerland has frozen assets that may belong to Hosni Mubarak, who stepped down as president of Egypt on Friday after 30 years of rule, the foreign ministry said. "I can confirm that Switzerland has frozen possible assets of the former Egyptian president with immediate effect," spokesman Lars Knuchel said soon after Mubarak bowed to 18 days of mass protests. "As a result of this measure any assets are frozen for three years.

View PostWas already,he just quit wearing the uniform.Hope the people get this money back.

Reuters) - Switzerland has frozen assets that may belong to Hosni Mubarak, who stepped down as president of Egypt on Friday after 30 years of rule, the foreign ministry said. "I can confirm that Switzerland has frozen possible assets of the former Egyptian president with immediate effect," spokesman Lars Knuchel said soon after Mubarak bowed to 18 days of mass protests. "As a result of this measure any assets are frozen for three years.

tip of the iceberg!

"Gradatim Ferociter / Carpe Diem / No Guts, No Glory

"I hate taxes, and Communism, and inflation. Now, get to work, and remember that the person who makes decisions around here is ME." Ronald Reagan

While waiting for Mubarak to make his speech, the protesters were dancing and partying in the streets to several rock bands... well, that's not very Muslim-like. There may yet be hope for a non-radical government in Egypt.

The first casualty of War, Politics, and now Covid is the truth.