Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sageguy

Automotive Detailer in Our Area

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Anybody have/recommend one, had a good one, but one day he was just gone. Not the most dependable line of work. But it's getting to the point where to keep up I need some professional help.

Cape, South Coast, RI border all within driving range.

View PostAnybody have/recommend one, had a good one, but one day he was just gone. Not the most dependable line of work. But it's getting to the point where to keep up I need some professional help.

You've been in need of professional help for years.tongue.gif

View PostYou've been in need of professional help for years.tongue.gif

In many areas.highfive.gif

The guy that was at the failed Robertson's used car lot just down from the landmark White Pines was pretty good....just disappeared.

View PostAnybody have/recommend one, had a good one, but one day he was just gone. Not the most dependable line of work. But it's getting to the point where to keep up I need some professional help.

I had a front end accident, and the body shop sent out my truck to be detailed. Anyway, I don't know these guys but when I got my truck back it was like BRAND NEW! I'm happy, I'm going to bring my wifes SUV over to them soon. This is the info on their card.

Exceptional Auto Detailing

Benjamin Jesse- Owner

198 South Meadow Road, Unit 6

Plymouth, MA 02360

www.Exceptionaldetailing.com

View Post....

The guy that was at the failed Robertson's used car lot just down from the landmark White Pines was pretty good....just disappeared.

Just a thought.....

If your looking for him you might call another Robertson's in Wareham. I don't know if the two Robertson establishments are owned or operated by the same person/family, but it may be worth your while if you like the guys work, to find out where he is working now, as they might know him and know where he is employed.

The other Robertson's is on 28 just west of Shooters.

View PostJust a thought.....

If your looking for him you might call another Robertson's in Wareham. I don't know if the two Robertson establishments are owned or operated by the same person/family, but it may be worth your while if you like the guys work, to find out where he is working now, as they might know him and know where he is employed.

The other Robertson's is on 28 just west of Shooters.

Robertsons GMC is the father. Robertsons Chevy was the son, went bankrupt and I scored a he'll of a deal on a new work truck once the bank repossesed all the vehicles smile.gif

I don't know who was involved with that detailing, it looked like a half assed operation to me.

View PostRobertsons GMC is the father. Robertsons Chevy was the son, went bankrupt and I scored a he'll of a deal on a new work truck once the bank repossesed all the vehicles smile.gif

I don't know who was involved with that detailing, it looked like a half assed operation to me.

It was, but they did superb work.

East Coast Detailing Plus in downtown mansfield does a great job and is very reasonable. I've never dealt with him directly (my dealership does). 80% of his work is through dealerships. I worked at a local car dealer 15 or so years ago and they used him back then. I was always amazed what he could do with some of the beat up trade in's.

View PostRobertsons GMC is the father. Robertsons Chevy was the son, went bankrupt and I scored a he'll of a deal on a new work truck once the bank repossesed all the vehicles smile.gif

The Chevrolet/Used Car dealer was owned by one of the Robertson's sons. He did go out of business on both accounts. The detailer he had there was an independant company, I do not know where he went after he left that building. The GMC store at 2680 Cranberry Highway 508-291-0044 has an excellent detail person. I guarantee you will be extremely satisfied with your vehicle. If you call their service manager (me) I will be happy to schedule it for you. If you dont like it for any reason I do not charge you for it. Do it before spring, I'm always late when the fish are around....Andy

View PostThe Chevrolet/Used Car dealer was owned by one of the Robertson's sons. He did go out of business on both accounts. The detailer he had there was an independant company, I do not know where he went after he left that building. The GMC store at 2680 Cranberry Highway 508-291-0044 has an excellent detail person. I guarantee you will be extremely satisfied with your vehicle. If you call their service manager (me) I will be happy to schedule it for you. If you dont like it for any reason I do not charge you for it. Do it before spring, I'm always late when the fish are around....Andy

So if I read that right you are the service manager at Robertsons GMC, correct,?