Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outcast

Bushmaster V-Match AR-15E2 (Brand New)

43 posts in this topic

sold 2 bushys last month,good rifles.let oc be.if ya worked in/for gunsshops like i have doing armory.gunsmithing work then in one look you would know that the piece had never been fired by said customer keeping it NIB.its pretty evident.i wouldnt bitc# about the tag price on this either..

Bushmaster doesn't show products on their website with the model #'s mentioned. They do list an XM15 E2S rifle and lower. It's not a very descriptive ad, no barrel length for instance, no pics, no mention of pre-ban, ban, post ban, twist rate, the usual stuff.

For all you firearm experts who want details, the rifle has a 20 inch barrel with a 1/9 twist and is pre-ban. The reason I did not mention pre-ban in my original post is the the ban is now redundant, having lapsed and not been renewed by President Bush. I figured seriously interested parties would inquire about the barrel length and twist.

Additionally, according to some experts in the English language, the gun is not new, even though it has never been fired except at the factory before it was shipped to me. Applying that flawed logic, the Timberland boots I'm currently offering in this forum should be advertised as USED instead of new, even though they have NEVER been worn, are in the box and still have all the tags attached!!!

This is all I have to say to all the yahoos who posted negative comments: stop nitpicking and get a life!

To all the true outdoorsmen who posted positive comments: thank you for your support!

Fyi, only trying to give some constructive input, this is a typical ad for this kind of sale. Check out AR15 dot.....

Copied from another ad AS AN EXAMPLE ONLY I ain't selling or buying and have no connection with items described here.....

"1) PreBan era DPMS CAR15. This was ordered by me directly with DPMS when they still had prebans in stock and built the way I wanted it. It is a CAR15 with telescoping stock, bayo lug and bird cage flash hider. I had them install the ultra match 416 stainless steel barrel, 4 groove, broach cut with 1x8.5 twist. I also had them install an Aluminum free float (for accuracy) upper hand guard that is ribbed (not knurled) and vented. Since I have had it, I may have only put 20 to 30 rounds thru it to site in. The shell deflector shows no marks. It is in excellent plus condition with no scratches etc. Only gig is a small rub mark (about the size of a bottom end of a dime). That is it. Accessories include cleaning rods, butt pad, oil bottle, dpms patch, owners manual, dpms 30 rd. mag, test fire documentation showing me and dealer as customer and, original box. Asking $1,150.00 plus shipping. Pictures available on request.

2) PreBan era Bushmaster M4A2 CAR15. This Bushmaster has not been fired and in excellent to NIB condition. It has a preban era lower that has not been fired (maybe tested at factory only) with a Colt M4 telescoping stock. The upper is a brand new Bushmaster M4 with step down barrel, 1x9 twist, all correct bushy markings and has the Vortex flash hider installed. I ordered the M4 upper personally to be installed on the lower. The upper & lower are black in color but there is a slight shade difference because of the shinney black and dull black finish. Comes with Bushmaster owners manual, butt pad, bushy 30 rd. mag and box. (box is not great but shows the bushy name and serial number) Asking $1,550.00 plus shipping. Pictures available on request."

By Outcast: "it has never been fired except at the factory before it was shipped to me"

I thought you didnt have an FFL?

Please expalin,

Sicerely,

Terry Yahoo

I bought a bushmaster when I was 18. Sold it long

go... Great rifle and deadly accurate.

I loved how short it was, who ever buys it is going to be very happy with it- Good Luck with the sale.

terry you can sell any weapon youde like as long as the buyers not a felon,up here its a handshake and a bill of sale with proof of id for a private deal.

when i ship out of state on gun deals i use the shops ffl to said prospective buyers ffl,it costs me 20 bucks and soon wont cost me a dime.in fact yesterday i went to the shop where i will be gunsmithing this year and got a signed ffl copy,

i put it in the mail with a money order sent priority express and a letter and soon the HK91 i ordered will be at the shop in a week where i will do a yellow form and a nics check on me and then me can walk out and come home with said rifle in all of about 5 minutes.

with all teh goodies going with oc's rifle i am very surprised no one hasnt jumped on this.its a frikn steal if you add it all up for a rifle and parts to make and to compete in matches,national match rifles arent cheap or is it cheap to build one.i am debating weather or not to sell my 1967 M4 colt to one collector hucking me lately.the ban maybe be dead but beware the futre in 4 years,get what you can now...

for you preban wanters look very hard online and youll find complete AR-15 A2 preban colt uppers for 400.

for you preban wanters look very hard online and youll find complete AR-15 A2 preban colt uppers for 400.

Even sexier, about a month ago, someone unearthed and was selling a batch of "new" VN-era A1 uppers for under $400 apiece. 20 years from now, those will ultra collectable, now shooters just want M4geries, LEO, coyote brown whatever, generally ultra modern stuff.

Thanks Grandpa,

I am certain that the manufacturer will only ship to the FFL owner. When it was stated that the Rifle was shipped directly to Outcast, then I assume he is an FFL owner. If that is the case, he is actually selling a brand new rifle here if it was never used and in box. cwm40.gifcwm40.gif

Terry

Additionally, according to some experts in the English language, the gun is not new, even though it has never been fired except at the factory before it was shipped to me. Applying that flawed logic, the Timberland boots I'm currently offering in this forum should be advertised as USED instead of new, even though they have NEVER been worn, are in the box and still have all the tags attached!!!

This is all I have to say to all the yahoos who posted negative comments: stop nitpicking and get a life!

To all the true outdoorsmen who posted positive comments: thank you for your support!

Well said Outcast! Agreed 100%.

So according to Pete there is no such thing as a new gun! I should ask Ruger for a rebate on all my firearms!!

Um..Im actually defending Outcast here. Did I sound like I was anal on the "new" issue? If so I was not.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0