Pro Angler questions

Checked the PA out on Saturday - it's better in person than in the pictures/videos. Also got some trailer options - aluminum (Trailex) or galvanized (Loadrite). The galvi is cheaper by $400 - I plan on using it on estuaries and brackish water more than I use it in fresh water - which one will hold up better?

"...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy." - William Fox

View PostJust checked out the PA in person (I've seen all of the videos and pictures) and I wasn't disappointed. One step closer to pulling the trigger which I should do soon so I can assure that I can get one with the April shipment at my dealer. Maybe I'll sleep on it for one more day. Since I have the Outback, I already know about Mirage and the ride so there's no mystery about what I'm getting and I think my center console will sell pretty quickly (2002 Maritime w/ a 75HP Honda) in the spring when I uncover it then there's no mystery about the $$$. Thinking about the yellow one but I sure like those other colors too.

You realy want to part with a Maritime skiff? Ive had the 20P for 6 years now and dont ever plan on buying another boat just new motors.You shouldnt have any trouble selling at and getting top dollar.

BARRELL

View PostYou realy want to part with a Maritime skiff? Ive had the 20P for 6 years now and dont ever plan on buying another boat just new motors.You shouldnt have any trouble selling at and getting top dollar.

It's a tough decision but as I get older the Maritime 1890 seems to get smaller as the waves get bigger and I land up not going out as much as I used to. If it was the 20P or any of the 23's that provide some protection, that would be a different story. (The 23 Challenger is my dream boat) Maritimes take a lot of abuse on the boating sites but I like everything about them.

"...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy." - William Fox