canal lobster pot question

Rate this topic

dogboy

View PostThere was a mike morash that grew up in b.bay back in the 70's and early 80's............

prolly a cousin of my cousins

their father was Art Morash- a carpenter by trade-they lived in hyannis, then bought a fixer upper in centerville between the four Cs and craigville beach- my aunt Clare taught fourth grade for a long time

clare moved to osterville and two of my first cousins and most of their kids still live down there

one of them is in hingham, and another in south carolina

View Postprolly a cousin of my cousins

their father was Art Morash- a carpenter by trade-they lived in hyannis, then bought a fixer upper in centerville between the four Cs and craigville beach- my aunt Clare taught fourth grade for a long time

clare moved to osterville and two of my first cousins and most of their kids still live down there

one of them is in hingham, and another in south carolina

I THINK RUSS HAS PASSED SOME TIME AGO HAS HE NOT?

View PostBob I put some of my traps in without a line attached so people cant just pull them in, didn't think this was that hard to understand. Maybe Im just not being clear enough.

That`s a great idea ! I think all canal loster dudes with half a brain should do this ASAP...

" When it comes to fishing, I`d rather be LUCKY than GOOD"

The spot i put them in has a very steep drop off, with back eddies on both sides not far away. The pots are not that far out, and the traps are plenty deep even on a minus tide. I have not lost one yet, doing this in my spot. If you don't feel comfortable with it just set your traps on a minus tide, tie the rope to a piece of pipe and bury it under the rocks as close to the water as you can. good luck

View PostBob I put some of my traps in without a line attached so people cant just pull them in, didn't think this was that hard to understand. Maybe Im just not being clear enough.

ahhhh......5-6 knots of current.....your gear is not anchored......but it just stays there in one spot.............neat..........