Sudsy

A day on Gary2's boat with the kids

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

Gary, being the generous guy he is icon14.gif , brought my two little guys and myself out for the kids first striper boat trip. To say the least there's some fish running around in Raritan Bay! 10:30 A:M to 10:30 P:M we were into nonstop, unbelievable action. We completely lost count of the total number of fish caught (except for one each for Gary and I the kids caught em all) and out of all of them only two were under 10 lbs.

FishingwithGary14.jpg

FishingwithGary18.jpg

FishingwithGary19.jpg

[ 06-25-2003, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Sudsy ]

BTW, Kyle, 10 years old (today biggrin.gif ), commenting on his biggest fish (24#):

"It's even bigger than the one you caught this weekend Daddy (19#). But I think yours should count bigger cause you caught it from the beach"

Out of the mouth of babes lg_smile.gif

[ 06-25-2003, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Sudsy ]

Great Job Suds, the pictures say it all, well, not all, now Im chasin kids in my quest for large, I was feelin better cuz I had 2 pretty good fish this week but neither went 24#, so even yer kids are dustin me, the whole Kelly clan is whoopin my arse, Im tired of it and not gonna take it anymore, time to break out the eels, this chunkin is kinda stupid fishing, but I will admit its effective.

Nice stuff Sudsy icon14.gif It's always a pleasure to see kids enjoying fishing...especially striper fishing smile.gif

Just think Sudsy, in a half dozen years, you can send them out snag bunkers for yah wink.gif

TimS