WTS Leather Boga Sheath

vineyud

sorry didn't get back on till now...to be fair ...Jason the buckle on my belt is 1 3/4" wide but approx 1/3" thick and I manage to get it in ...the sheath slot is approx 2" +. Since you expressed interest w/ your question let me know asap if you want it otherwise I'll sell it to LuvFishing. thanks

I think the rules say the first I'll take it get's it

Nope (look at bold section)

5. Items that are offered for sale here should be offered to the members in the order that they responded to the for sale thread. You are using this forum to put your item in front of the public then we expect you to offer to sell the item the members here in the order that they responded to your thread. The seller has the right to either answer buyers questions or move through the order of offers to the first one that meets the original terms of the purchase. In other words, if the first response is a question and the second response is "I'll take it", then the seller can choose to answer the questions of #1 or just sell the item to #2.

Wish I understood that rule since I've been burned twice asking a question and saying ill take it in the same post only to have it sold to the next fellow that just posted ill take it : ( guess I just have no luck lol

Fish any chance you get it may be your last time.

Wish I understood that rule since I've been burned twice asking a question and saying ill take it in the same post only to have it sold to the next fellow that just posted ill take it : ( guess I just have no luck lol

Just read the BOLD text below.

Here it is - Seller can CHOOSE to answer questions....OR....move down list to the 1st "I'll Take It"......pretty simple....you want it? "I'll Take It" - or take chances on questions.

The seller has the right to either answer buyers questions or move through the order of offers to the first one that meets the original terms of the purchase. In other words, if the first response is a question and the second response is "I'll take it", then the seller can choose to answer the questions of #1 or just sell the item to #2.

Hey guys, just look at it this way. If the seller didn't have the right to choose, then how do you ask a question about something. Maybe something is not clear in the original post. I run a 4 websites and I use the same model, prior to joining SOL for all.

Here's an example, let's assume rule is ONLY "First one to say I take it for original price gets it". Also, lets assume RM's are $25 each on the market new and AH plugs are $10 each new.

Seller: WTS 4 BM plugs, Darter, Pencil, Needle, Danny $100 shipped

(there's pics, one plug has miniscule rust-notice the post does not say NIP or never swam)

Response #1

IS that pencil an RM? It looks like a AH. I'm interested but it looks like they're not RM's- if anything else will alter price.

Response #2

I'll take them

Response #3

I'll take them if they are all RM's and new

Response #4

Have they swam before? I'm intersted in them whether new or not.

Response #5

Really interested and will take them if I can use PP.

Original POster:

Sorry guys, all are new except one, and correct it's an AH. Also, the AH might have seen water before.

Sold to Response #2

Response #1: What about me? I had questions.

OP: Sold to #2-he was first to say I'll take them.

Response #2-I thought they were all RM's. Only want RM's as you said they were. I'm not versed in exact lures, so trusted what you said that they were RM's. I don't want to pay for an RM if it's not. Offering $85 for the lot which is top dollar if you can do MO.

Response #4 I'll take them either way, but can you deduct for one being not new?.

Response #1 I'll take the 3 RMs for $75. I thnk that's fair you can sell the AH separately.

Response #5 I'll take all, don't care if AH in there, do you accept PP?

Response #4 What about me? I'm taking hte whole lot either way, but one is not new.

Guys, do you see how silly this is all becoming? Also what is the correct" way this sale should be and enforced by a mod?

The one who coined and copyrighted the term "mine"........