Mike415

West Coast Random Images

Rate this topic

3,010 posts in this topic

43 mins ago, moocks said:

You never fished till you fished the Camera......lol

 

3 hours ago, telecronista said:

WTF

 

FCDC969A-917B-4D9F-B868-9C402687381A.jpeg.814d616834f603002f841354f15614dd.jpeg

What kind of rig do you guys recommend for this kind of fishing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

57 mins ago, regulate said:

 

What kind of rig do you guys recommend for this kind of fishing?

I wouldn’t recommend that kind of fishing. 

Edited by telecronista
Edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2019 at 6:51 PM, moocks said:

Wings and an ancestor with Billy-goat heritage. Bugeyes and heavy Hairraisers preferred

 

I don't get it, was he that lazy that he couldn't fish from the beach, he ended up having to go down there anyway to retrieve the fish!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Madraz said:

I don't get it, was he that lazy that he couldn't fish from the beach, he ended up having to go down there anyway to retrieve the fish!

Eeeeeya, that thought crossed my mind as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you could get in front of those fish from the beach that would be logical. But in most cases you can't

Alfred get your mind uncrossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moocks said:

If you could get in front of those fish from the beach that would be logical. But in most cases you can't

Alfred get your mind uncrossed.

Never!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moocks said:

Before the Big bang.....

 

5d2a409e1b527_oceanbeach2.jpg.7650281d6ed6f2c81848ce2493b9409f.jpgOcean_Beach4.jpg.c5e2fcae03ee8feb00d02116b27533bd.jpg

Hey Moocks,  That was me on the rock, i hit the Trifecta on that day.  a Striper, a Salmon and finished off with a Halibut.  Those were the good old days my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.