Mike415

West Coast Random Images

Rate this topic

3,361 posts in this topic

Tested out some of Winch's lure last night. Profile a bit big this time of year but wanted to see how far and how they swam in the wave. Would have been nice to catch some fish

I need one, where can I get one of these?

Winch's mullet is such a versatile plug. Swim it on top just barely under the surface or work it a little faster and it goes deep and holds really well in current. I had a lot of action on that plug last season.

A handful of smaller sized mullets are out there.

I need one, where can I get one of these?

Winch is one of the plug builders here. Look him up and pm him. Might see him out one of these days. Here are a few of his plugs and also Fixters. Quality made plugs made by some nice dudes with lots of fishing knowledge. Was even able to shape some of the plugs at Fixters home.

post-65607-0-58078200-1462336866_thumb.jpeg

Winch is one of the plug builders here. Look him up and pm him. Might see him out one of these days. Here are a few of his plugs and also Fixters. Quality made plugs made by some nice dudes with lots of fishing knowledge. Was even able to shape some of the plugs at Fixters home.

How much for the $20 ?

Tested out some of Winch's lure last night. Profile a bit big this time of year but wanted to see how far and how they swam in the wave. Would have been nice to catch some fish

FWIW your breakaway snap is upside down ;)