Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fish Wish

Good Friday Tog and C Bass Trip out of IRI ... Anybody Want To Go?

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Our March 19th Tog trip got blown out and April 9th is the alternate date.

The boat is the Karen Sue out of north Indian River Inlet, Delaware. The captain, John Nedelka has a great reputation and is known for putting you on fish. The state of Delaware consulted captain John when they were looking for sites to place the trolley cars donated by NYC a few years ago. The captain knows the water. His boat has caught Tog over 19# two years running.

Tomasas, Me, JamesB and 3D are in and we're looking for 1 or 2 more to fill the crew. PM me or Tomasas if you're interested.

The cost is $100.00 per man if we have 6, a bit more if fewer than that. For out of towners lodging is available for Thursday night ... free!

Let's go fishing.

I wish I could make it, 19# tog back to back years sounds like something I'd be interested in looking into HappyWave.gif

But 4/10 is opening day for trout season with the Shark River Surf Anglers kids tournament at Spring Lake with the giant trout...and I wanna be fresh so I can paddle my kayak fast enough to keep outta the way of the flying bobbers icon25.gif

Hopefully someone will jump at your offer, I'd go in a minute with the tog chew in full bloom down there icon14.gif

TimS