Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrianZ

Auctions??

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

its been a while since the guys have offered up some home made wood plugs for auction, WHY ?? biggrin.gif (I'm guessin everybody is busy fishin)are we gonna see more in the future from some of the other guys??

One other thing, for those of you here who were lucky/rich/willing smile.gif enough to purchase these home grown plugs how have they been producing??? are you catchin em up??? inquiring minds want to know

Those darters are all 3+ ounces and they cast well. They are about 1.5" diameter. I do have some 2" diameter stuff, but they're in my truck. Typically anything that fat casts like a newspaper.

Oz old buddy, old pal, I really could use that crazy black bottleneck darter at the bottom of the pic.

gad

------------------

blkratt_pic_small_copy.JPGSOL#1697, LIBBA#1937

Oz, yer just plain mean buddy...just mean. BTW, you musta missed the uh..."donations to the proprietor" box on yer way in the dooricon25.gifwink.gif

TimS

Oz, yer just plain mean buddy...just mean. BTW, you musta missed the uh..."donations to the proprietor" box on yer way in the dooricon25.gifwink.gif

TimS

Not so fast Tim. I remember someone asked for a parrot Predator copy? I'm slow but I get there. One of those yellow darters is for you also. One catch - they're only deliverable in Montauk.

Oz old buddy, old pal, I really could use that crazy black bottleneck darter at the bottom of the pic.

gad

Get your terminology down, then we'll talk.tongue.gif

Tim told me not to give you anything until you leave him alone.

Oz,

damn you do some nice work! the first time i saw a pic of one of your predators i was in awe.the overall shape is so different looking than most of the other stuff out there.very impressive work indeed.

Brian,

i have to admit,i was wondering the same thing.both the plugs from the aution,and those from the give aways.hopefuly someone will chime in.

guzz

Oz, I've got some pretty serious bargaining power - with more on the waywink.gif

fixter_tease1.jpg

We should talkicon25.gifsmile.gif

TimS