Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishfood

Eagles/Bears

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

I've been so busy with work and family in town for Thanksgiving, I haven't had a spare second to get amped up for this game. Just realized tomorrow is finally Sunday and a day off. Fishing in the morning, and back home to the couch by 4:00. Bears D has always done a good job with Vick in his career.... don't think he's ever beaten them. But now the dude can pass from the pocket. 31-21 Iggles.

Oh, and Asante will pick off Cutler.

big game for the birds. If they win they are sitting pretty in terms of the division, bye weeks, home feidl etc.

Im thinking reid comes up with a good plan and beats the beats again.

View PostI've been so busy with work and family in town for Thanksgiving, I haven't had a spare second to get amped up for this game. Just realized tomorrow is finally Sunday and a day off. Fishing in the morning, and back home to the couch by 4:00. Bears D has always done a good job with Vick in his career.... don't think he's ever beaten them. But now the dude can pass from the pocket. 31-21 Iggles.

Oh, and Asante will pick off Cutler.

fishfood,

Just curious. You going for redfish and specks or something else? Love the fishing down there (GA and No. FL).

I think today we find out how good the birds really are. I say that because a good team needs to and will find a way to win a game like this. Good teams don't have let downs, and can get up for any game.

John

It's REALLY obvious Vick can't pass when running to his right. If you have payed attention in this game Vick has slowed his legs down(trying to buy time) when running in that direction looking for a receiver but he can't make the play. In fact slow arse lineman are running him down..... The few passes he took in these situations soared over receivers heads.......

Birds are not an elite team as far as I am concerned. The SB talk all around here is way way way premature. Their D just turded out and Vick looks neutralized.....

John

It's all about the 'Elite' jinx I mentioned in another thread (other thread was Patriots related) - as soon as your team becomes labeled as one of the 'Elites' by the media, they fall hard...It's worse than the SI or Wheaties cover jinx. The Patriots got bit by it a few weeks ago by the Browns and this was the Eagles week to find out what that's all aboutsmile.gif

View Postfishfood,

Just curious. You going for redfish and specks or something else? Love the fishing down there (GA and No. FL).

We were speck fishing. Should've just kept on fishing instead of coming back to watch the game....redface.gif

Defense seemed to forget how to tackle yesterday.... and Cutler took advantage of Samuel being out by scorching the left side of the secondary.

Houston game on Thursday will be a good bit easier of Philly if Andre "Ali" Johnson is suspended.