Book Review

Rate this topic

Tidewater

Purchased a copy of PoP Fleyes last night. It is outstanding. Bob, you and Ed have much to be proud of.

The educational value of the book is so good that even if you didn't want to tie flies you should still buy it. The photos and writing are both very good. They layout is clean and flows well. This is all new material. It's not rehashed stuff like you see in some publications. Stayed up later than I should.

In summary - Very Cool Book!

Brian

TWF

I know Ramsey and Sportsmans have it on order now - Barnes & Nobel should have it - you can also check Amazon.com OR come to the Atlantic Saltwater Flyrodders Meeting this Tuesday and buy it from Bob and have it signed at the meeting! Thats what I am doing.

Also.....

For anyone who is unable pick the book up in person, it's now available on Amazon.com as well (they have it available for immediate delivery).........

I bought a copy on Amazon yesterday, so now I get to wait for the UPS guy like a 12 year old for the next few days........

Seahoze Larry

I got home from work today to find my copy waiting for me. smile.gif Bob, congratulations to you and Mr. Jaworowski...what a great book! I've looked through it twice already and can't wait to sit down and read it. I will definitely be bringing it to the Wilmington show to have you sign it. Again, great job and thank you.

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Reeldream (edited 01-05-2001).]