Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golden

Channel 4 at 11:00 tonight - URGENT

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

I don't know all the details; but it looks like we need to rally the troops, after seeing the teaser for tonight's 11 PM broadcast. It has to do with us losing more beach access to the plovers. I mean, enough already - since when do birds have more rights than us? Christ, we should be eating them. Time to make waves. If this gets worse, I'm taking a walk through the dune grass with a golf club

Saw the teasers as well....it will be interesting to see what the report is about......unfortunately, I will be cwm33.gif by then, but am sure I can catch it on line in the AM.

I wonder if it's about plymouth, we've been waiting for an answer from the courts on the Oliver issue. An a hole couple from california with too much money bought 2 houses on plymouth beach and now want shut it down and" privitize" it for themselves by using the birds.

If the court rules in favor of them it affects EVERY beach in the state!!!

View PostI wonder if it's about plymouth, we've been waiting for an answer from the courts on the Oliver issue. An a hole couple from california with too much money bought 2 houses on plymouth beach and now want shut it down and" privitize" it for themselves by using the birds.

If the court rules in favor of them it affects EVERY beach in the state!!!

they probably got sick of the illegals on the beach in CA,knew that they couldn't do anything about it so they came out here,

the birds are just an excuse for them to have their own private beach. ANYONE who cant see right through these people might as well bend over right now because your beach will be shut down next mad.gif

total BS buy rich San Francisco couple who can afford high priced lawyers to fight town, they already spent $775,000 on it and beach is closed to vehicle most of the summer already for plovers, talk about enuf to piss you offmad.gif

MA Sen. T. Murray (Plymouth) is proported to be someone who cares and has the knowledge and influence to protect the public rights to fish and maintain access to our coastlines.

Ms Murray..... after two decades in government and a nine term incumbent, we expect words to be followed by action.

View PostMA Sen. T. Murray (Plymouth) is proported to be someone who cares and has the knowledge and influence to protect the public rights to fish and maintain access to our coastlines.

Ms Murray..... after two decades in government and a nine term incumbent, we expect words to be followed by action.

She hasn't done squat.