Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olbarny

"Price creep".....beware!

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

If any of you haven't shopped your insurance , and other expenses for awile, you might want to do so. I've been able to save $1100/year by changing insurance providers and another almost $200/year by swithcing trash pickup providers. Also got a much better deal on telephone/internet/cable providers. A little shopping resulted in "found money" for me, hope it does for you too.smile.gif

Over the summer, I switched car insurance tot he little lizard guy, cust my premium in half! highfive.gif

My kid totalled my car, I got GREAT service from them. highfive.gif

I just got a replacement vehicle, again, they handled everything very swiftly and as friendly as possible. highfive.gif

Damn glad I switched.

Next on the list: My cable tv/internet provider.

We just bundled our auto, homeowners, life, and business and saved HUGEEEEEEEE!

But you are 100% correct, shop this stuff around, if you've been at 1 place for a long time, they assume you are a slam dunk and charge you accordingly. Check their numbers, keep em honest! It takes minimal time and will cost you nothing!

bundling it up saves money weve always done that.

every 2 or 3 yrs we get insurance quotes from a few companies. We then show what we gert to our agent who matches the lowest quote unless he was the lowest (which he usually is, or it very close).

View PostI rate insurance agents below used car salesmen and ambulance chasing lawyers on the cheezebag scale. thumbd.gif

Talking about KoQ that way? wink.gif Mike is a great guy.

Cabo

View PostI rate insurance agents below used car salesmen and ambulance chasing lawyers on the cheezebag scale. thumbd.gif

smoe are some arnt. The guy we use has been top notch for 15 yrs.

View PostTalking about KoQ that way? wink.gif Mike is a great guy.

Cabo

View Postsmoe are some arnt. The guy we use has been top notch for 15 yrs.

All generalizations are false. biggrin.gif Yep, there are exceptions to the rules, always. And NO! I was not referring to KoQ!

The kid that invented that little lizard for those commercials was my neighbor and one of my best friends when I was a kid.

He's in the MAJOR greenage cuzza that now.... draw a lizard, get rich....jeeze, the things I would do with a lizard to hit the jackpot like that...lol