Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redfishinflorida

Rod help

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

In all seriousness, that's not a question you should be asking us. We don't know if you're soaking bait or drifting plugs, mono/braid? Even if we knew, why would you trust our opinion over your own?

Hell we are all Biased , Redbone, Shimano, Crowder,Star all good rods, go to local tackle shop talk to guy about your plans, spend a buck extra for a rod, and it will pay off over time

5000 stradic....I can tell you what rod I would put it on.....St.Croix TIS80MHF (Tidemaster 8' Medium Heavy) It would make a great rod for plugs like the windcheater W5 and free lining live shrimp.

If you jump up to a TIS80HF (Heavy 8' Tidemaster) you would want to put a 8000 size shimano or comparable reel on it..I have this set up and heart.gifit.

View Post5000 stradic....I can tell you what rod I would put it on.....St.Croix TIS80MHF (Tidemaster 8' Medium Heavy) It would make a great rod for plugs like the windcheater W5 and free lining live shrimp.

If you jump up to a TIS80HF (Heavy 8' Tidemaster) you would want to put a 8000 size shimano or comparable reel on it..I have this set up and heart.gifit.

I was just going to say St.Croix Tidemaster haha They are awesome rod for money smile.gif