Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HardyG

How bout them COWBOYS!

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

View PostI hate the Cowboys....but kicking them when they are down does not seem very sporting....

When you root for the Sheagles and you've never witnessed a SB victory it's the thing to do.

View PostAs a Giants fan Im feeling sorry for the Boys fans.

Maybe one day the boys can grow up to be giants beers.giftongue.gifbeers.gif

these day im not sure who i hate more...dallas or the giants......dallas hasnt matterred in so long its hard to get the same hate up when we play them............the giants on the other hand thats been a great rivalry the last decade or so.

View Postthese day im not sure who i hate more...dallas or the giants......dallas hasnt matterred in so long its hard to get the same hate up when we play them............the giants on the other hand thats been a great rivalry the last decade or so.

Yeah for me I have hated the Eagles more. It seems those 2 are costing each other in the playoffs and just overall good rivalry.

what spices up the cowboy thing is they are a national kind of team. But Giants/Eagles are the top local rival. especially here in Jersey, lots of Giants and Eagle fans here.

At this point I feels sorry for their fans, having to put up with such a miserable team. Up next for the girls is an away game against the Packers who are looking for revenge. This could be a repeat of 1989 for the girls.

View PostEnjoy your Dallas bashing now...wink.gif

I wish I could enjoy it. Truth is, I just don't hate other teams like I used to.

I think Dallas is a much better team than their record. Sometimes....teams just get unlucky and It snowballs.