Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Hairy Beast

White House Insider: "The President Is Losing It"

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

This the first in a two part series supposedly conducted with a White House insider, who dishes effusively on affairs in and around the oval office. Whether it's true or not, it makes fascinating reading. This guy does not paint a flattering portrait.

Q: But would another four years of an Obama presidency be the best thing for America?

A: (Long pause)
Now that is a much more interesting question right there, and a question I think more and more Democrat Party insiders are asking themselves these days, myself included. I am going to come right out and say it, No. Obama is not up to the job of being president. He simply doesn't seem to care about the work involved. You want to know what? Obama is lazy. He really is. And it is getting worse and worse. Would another four years of Obama be the best thing for America? No it would not. What this country needs is a president who is focused on the job more than on themselves. Obama is not that individual.

And part two is even worse. In part one, the Insider's tone was regretful. Part two, the second interview, has him furious:

I had such great hopes for President Obama. Those hopes have been crushed. It wasn't an easy thing to see. On the campaign, the guy was so good. Brilliant. ...Then I think to how fast it all went wrong, how soon we all started to see that there was so little to the man. We got caught up in the moment, and forgot to consider the consequences of electing someone who was simply not prepared to be President. We screwed up. I guess in a way, these interviews I am giving you are a way to...make up for that. At least in some little way.

Is this guy for real? Some of the commenters think he is and this guy makes a good case:

If this is true, I want to guess who this insider is:

It's Rahm Emanuel!

In Part 1, he mentions that he is involved in a campaign whose election day is soon after November. Rahm is running for mayor of Chicago.

He said that he has personally witnessed Obama's bad behavior.

He cusses several times in the interview. He also tells the interviewer "I am writing the script" of this scandal.

It makes sense that he'd abandon ship while he still could. Then when the boom is lowered, he is out of the line of fire.

We may have the chance to see if the Insider is real. He says a major scandal is brewing at the White House:

Q: In your email
to me last week, you indicated a scandal was coming to the White House. Could you elaborate a bit more on that now?

A: Sadly, with this White House it is no longer a matter of a scandal, but of scandals. I see you did a story recently on the Justice Department situation surrounding the voting rights case. Continue watching that, it's going to break open more soon after Republicans take the House. As you stated, it's going to be investigated.

Q: Just tell me about this scandal.

A: (Leans back, folds arms across chest. Looks outside, then back to me)
Ok then, I'll point your nose in the right direction. Enough people are sniffing in the same garbage pile anyways, including the Times. Though I suspect they are burying it at the moment, or trying to. They are still heavily invested in Obama, but that may change soon... Go back to Chicago. That is the key. There is other crap around the White House, other things that could
trip them up, but Chicago is where the real heavy deal is that could bring the administration down. Go back and review Blagojevich. Go back and review Rezko, Barton, Stern, Giordano, Carothers, Jarret. It's one and the same. It's all connected, and it's big. And people know. The White House is -expletive- itself over this stuff. Pelosi has it. Clintons have it, more of it than they had in 2008.

All we have to do is wait til after the new year and we'll see if the Insider's right - is he postmodern Deep Throat? Meanwhile, it makes for a damn good read.

Me thinks 'Great Leader' will be chain smoking like a chimney come Tuesday night! cwm27.gif

But, to your point, it may well happen that the Dems will leak some sort of scandal to ensure that Barack does not run for a second term. He may be expected to fall on his sword for the good of the Party. But does he have the humility? headscratch.gifThat remains to be seen. cwm13.gif

View PostMe thinks 'Great Leader' will be chain smoking like a chimney come Tuesday night! cwm27.gif

But, to your point, it may well happen that the Dems will leak some sort of scandal to ensure that Barack does not run for a second term. He may be expected to fall on his sword for the good of the Party. But does he have the humility? headscratch.gifThat remains to be seen. cwm13.gif

What presidential incumbent just walks away from the next election? Johnson had his issues, but even Jimmy Carter didn't walk away. The incumbent has way too many advantages.

And this unconfirmed source stuff is just garbage, no matter which side it comes from

HB! good to see you back! I knew that LPE wouldn't stick. cwm27.gif

not your best stuff though. hope you didn't post this on your blog! that would be embarassing.

View PostHB! good to see you back! I knew that LPE wouldn't stick. cwm27.gif

not your best stuff though. hope you didn't post this on your blog! that would be embarassing.

Thanks, what's an "LPE"?

Sorry you didn't like the post, but I think this "Insider" guy is the real thing. We'll see if his prediction pans out.

View Post

And this unconfirmed source stuff is just garbage, no matter which side it comes from

I agree.

When this first came out a couple of months ago, a following comment noted that "Democrat Party" is language not usually used by Democratic Party insiders.

Blago's retrial on the 23 deadlocked counts is slated for April.

If there's any dirt to expose, those who may want to go after O have 6 months to dig.

After his halo and wings are removed tomorrow, maybe the mainstream media will show some interest if there turns out to be anything of substance here.

If there is anything there, it could be Hillary's time to go for the jugular. Once those wings get clipped, he'll no longer be un touchable.

Could be interesting.