Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drew C.

RI tog party boats...

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I guess the options are the Frances Fleet and Seven B's. Anyone been on either one? I think they both sail 6a-4p, is it a long ride or just more fishing time? Hoping to head up there soon.

For Tog

Sevens B's - 7 to 3:30

Frances - 6 to 4

The preference for the boats is personal. I have gone out on both and will continue to do so.

With the Seven B's you have one boat and one Captain (Benn). Capt Benn runs a tight boat and crew. I always had a great time out (even when the fish where not biting). A family operation...(and remember no drunks allowed which is strictly enforced).

Frances has three boats with nine captains. I have positive trips and one or two not so great.

Each boat has a set of loyal patrons....

Hi Drew. Me and a few other SOL guys are thinking of going Saturday or Sunday if the weather cooperates not sure which boat yet. Let me know if your going. Dave

View PostHi Drew. Me and a few other SOL guys are thinking of going Saturday or Sunday if the weather cooperates not sure which boat yet. Let me know if your going. Dave

I could potentially do sunday, working sat unfortunately. I'm looking to get out friday but don't think I will get up to RI though.