Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Desmo

FS 4 Reels - 2 Quantum, 1 Team Daiwa, 1 JDM Shimano

5 posts in this topic

Quantum Catalyst CT40PTI-a (NIB, spare spool, manual) - mint never had line on it, very smooth reel, lots of ball bearings LOL

$65

Quantum Cabo CNW20PTS (NIB, neoprene reel cover, manual, tool, clamp) - mint never had line on it, 1-piece aluminum frame, $170 price tag still attached, made in Japan, smooth reel and drag

$110

Team Daiwa-S 3500CU (NIB, spare spool, reel bag, manuals) - mint never had line on it, was near top of the line when it came out, metal rotor, 1 piece aluminum spools, thick hollow nitrided bail, still has $184 price tag attached, sweet reel, made in Japan

$100

Shimano Spheros SP-4000F (JDM reel, sized between current Spheros 6000 and 8000, has box, manual, schematics) - This reel looks like it may have been used once or twice, I would still call it mint, made in Japan, has waterproof drag just like the Baitrunner B design.

$65

Ask me for line and reel weight specs if you can't find them online, too lazy to post them now. I have put in pictures with a Spheros 8000FA and Newell P344 next to the spinner, conventional so you can get an idea of the sizes.

Sorry guys for the delay lost track of thread. I appreciate the offers but feel like these are pretty low prices already, I think I'm going to list the items elsewhere and close this thread for now.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0