Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaseyGhee

Vike and Diamond Jigs

12 posts in this topic

Hi, The time has come to finally move the remainder of my deep jigging jigs. There are 24+/- Vikes from 14-32 oz, w/ most in the 16-20 oz range. All have heavy stainless thru wiring, many are unused but a little shop worn from carrying to and from the Cod boats. All have mojo, as their cousins or uncles caught many thousands of pounds of Cod, Haddock, Pollack, plus a couple of 100# or so Halibut. There are also 4 or 5-16oz diamonds. None are chromed, most are painted black or blue. May post some teasers, hooks and dacron line to go with these, if I can find them. Price $45+ ship. Don't know if they will all fit in the $10 size box or have to go to the larger $15 unit. Pics are available on request. Thanks for looking, these guys will never let you down, my buddy and I using them, were almost always high hook, and most often the pool winner. Who could ask for more? Thanks for reading. CaseyGhee

Hi, Nice to hear from you again. Not too many, I have a A Silcone mold that looks like it will make a 12 oz or so. Next time I melt some lead, I'll pour it and let you know. By the way, I still have 5 or so 12 oz Crippled Herring as well a sosme lead heads from a prior post the buyer disappeared. There might still be some on there that will fit w/you. I'll track it down and send it if you don't have it. Thanks Ken, PS Lets see what happens, I really don't remember how many lighter jigs there were. K

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0