Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

Election predictions

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

House : Republicans end up with 240-250 seats.

Senate : either 49 or 53 seats for the Republicans.

They will get Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Colorado, North Dakota, Nevada and keep the rest of their seats. Those will be 49 definite Republican wins.

If they get Connecticut, then they win Delaware and West Virginia, and they complete the path of red across the political map with California and/or Washington.

View PostNo need for discussion between posters.

Just post your predictions.

Eddy: I've been listening to pollsters and I just checked a prediction site and am going along with the site's predictions:

REPUBS pick up 8 Senate and 62 House seats.

republicans will barely take control of the house

and maybe the republicans gain 2 senate seats

and throw in a few govs who really dont matter as they ll all have the same hand out begging feds for money soon

obamba still president

obamanauts still delusional, as will the obamanaut media still be sucking his ass

America will retake the house and senate. Oberdush and Matthews will get a record amount of spit on camera lenses. Maddow will beat up his wife. Rubio will be president in 2012.

I can't speak to exact numbers, but I will predict that Reps won't win as many seats as most here think they will.

No biggie, both parties are cut from the same cloth. Career pols are brethren under the skin.

View PostAmerica will retake the house and senate. Oberdush and Matthews will get a record amount of spit on camera lenses. Maddow will beat up his wife. Rubio will be president in 2012.

Pundits love when the other guy's guy gets in. Then they have carte blanche material for years. IOW's, Rush would rather bash Obama than defend Bush.

I want NH to clean sweep, but it will not, Lynch will stay in. State house/senate will go back to R and will likely stay there as long as the previous stint (about 115 years)

I think Ohio will sweep (Obama is making his 12th trip there today).

PA might sweep.

If Ohio and PA sweep, that is 100% indication that Hussein is one and done.

View PostI want NH to clean sweep, but it will not, Lynch will stay in. State house/senate will go back to R and will likely stay there as long as the previous stint (about 115 years)

I think Ohio will sweep (Obama is making his 12th trip there today).

PA might sweep.

If Ohio and PA sweep, that is 100% indication that Hussein is one and done.

Lynch is a Pimp. I'd go to the polls just to vote against him. He's everything I can't stand in a Politician. The two NH reps are rubber stampers for teh administration. If you look closely, you can see the strings!

Senate: Dems maintain slim majority 52-48 or 51-49.

House: GOP 233-202

Joe MIller and The Witch (Kinda sounds like The Captain and Tennille) won't be going to the Senate but will sign lucrative deals with some political news org. and be called "consultant" or "political expert" by Novemeber 12, 2010.

the republicans win both house and senate and everybody who voted for them will be disappointed because everything the republican promised they were going to do will forgotten about and the american people will continue to be sold out to the highest bidder sorry as the song goes meet the new boss same as the old boss

View PostHouse : Republicans end up with 240-250 seats.

Senate : either 49 or 53 seats for the Republicans.

They will get Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Colorado, North Dakota, Nevada and keep the rest of their seats. Those will be 49 definite Republican wins.

If they get Connecticut, then they win Delaware and West Virginia, and they complete the path of red across the political map with California and/or Washington.

Extremely optimistic, but I like it.icon14.gif I don't agree with it, but I like it! biggrin.gif I think this bed is too big. cwm13.gif

View Postrepublicans will barely take control of the house

and maybe the republicans gain 2 senate seats

and throw in a few govs who really dont matter as they ll all have the same hand out begging feds for money soon

obamba still president

obamanauts still delusional, as will the obamanaut media still be sucking his ass

A little pessimistic. This bed is too small. cwm13.gif

View PostAmerica will retake the house and senate. Oberdush and Matthews will get a record amount of spit on camera lenses. Maddow will beat up his wife. Rubio will be president in 2012.

Political predictions; probably not. MSDNC reactions; right on the money.And that Rubio prediction is worth watching. Lord knows, the LSM can't claim that Rubio is too inexperienced after the fiasco of our 'community organizer, two year Senator! cwm27.gif

View PostSenate: Dems maintain slim majority 52-48 or 51-49.

House: GOP 233-202

Joe Wilson and The Witch (Kinda sounds like The Captain and Tennille) won't be going to the Senate but will sign lucrative deals with some political news org. and be called "consultant" or "political expert" by Novemeber 12, 2010.

And this bed is just right. highfive.gif

Leave it to an ideological adversary to have the prediction I most concur with. redface.gifclapping.gificon14.gificon14.gif

For those Democrats still whistling through the graveyard, and holding the forlorn hope that the Dems will hold the House, it is my understanding that European bookmakers have already paid off the bettors who bet on the Republicans. It is pretty much fore gone conclusion that the Repubs retake the House. The only question is by how much.